Digital and traditional advertising, with focus on new technologies.
Welcome to my digital resume!
2016 — today
Freelance Web Developer
Web development and WordPress based solutions as a freelance.
2014 — 2015
Corporate Communications Manager
Responsible for B2B corporate communications in a satellite telecommunications company.
- Website and newsfeed updating and maintenance
- Documentation maintenance and translation
- Event planning
- Team manager (3 people)
- Rehauled the company’s website (January 2015)
- Rehauled all the internal and external documentation
Feb. 2014 — Mar. 2014
Responsible for a partnership between SnapTV AS and Sonema SAM.
- Partnership between SnapTV AS and Sonema SAM
- Based in Tromsø (Norway)
- Integration of Sonema’s monitoring systems and SnapTV’s systems
- Project management in an international setting
- Technical evaluation of a big project
- Immersion in a foreign culture
2013 — 2014
Multimedia Marketing Manager
Developed a strategy to sell IPTV solutions to our customers.
- Development of a business model
- Evaluation of various available solutions to integrate with our existing customers’ infrastructures
- Market analysis, technical and cost analysis
- Developed a B2B strategy
- A double competence, both technical and marketing
- Many travel opportunities
IT Consultant for Sonema SAM
Developed a proof-of-concept (MS Exchange 2013 and Lync Server 2013).
- Test environment set-up: virtual servers with Windows Server 2008 R2, Exchange 2013, Lync Server and SQL Server 2012 to reproduce the company’s network environment
- Cost evaluation of various licensing alternatives (on premise or Office 365)
- A great independent task
- An interesting project that combined both marketing and IT
- An opportunity to prove technical skills and knowledge
New York City, USA
- Copywriting of content for several company-owned blogs
- SEO evaluation for various clients
- Advised clients on their social media usage
- Computer fleet management (Mac OS X)
- A great opportunity for an internship abroad
- A multicultural environment
- WordPress 90% 90%
- Linux Administration 85% 85%
- Office 2016 90% 90%
- Adobe Creative Suite 60% 60%
- Windows Administration 80% 80%
- Photography 50% 50%
Portfolio (Coming Soon!)
2006 – 2011
Master’s Degree – Digital Communication & Media Convergence.
A IT certification validating knowledge on Windows administration and hardware and software troubleshooting.
October 2015 – March 2016
~300 hours of intensive Norwegian courses in Oslo.
- 100% 100%
CEFR level: C2
- 100% 100%
CEFR Level: B1/B2
- 60% 60%
Get in touch today by filling out this form!
My social media pages: